Monday, March 2, 2015

Thanking God for A Beautiful Weekend!


I graduated this weekend with a postgraduate diploma in tax administration. I thank God for that and I give Him all the glory and honour for that. If it were not for Him, I wouldn't have made it.

 Here are some of the photos:







I decided to put on a dress, for once. Prior to this, I don't remember being in a dress. I think I was in primary school. I put on very long skirts every time I go to church though. More often than not, I am in trousers.

On an honest note, I felt naked walking in a dress on my graduation day. I felt like I exposed too much of my legs. It felt like heaven when I put on my graduation gown because I could cover-up much of my body.

Mmmmmh... writing this makes me think that I probably have self-esteem issues. Naaah! Am just being paranoid. My self-esteem is intact. I just like covering myself up.





 A colleague and I. We were arranged alphabetically; I found myself sitted next to him. Nothing more. Some of my friends made such a big deal about it, asking if he was THE ONE. No. He isn't... but he's a great guy.





Me and my beautiful girls, from left to right: Stella (in spectacles), Linda, your highness- me, Winnie and Jennifer.


It was an awesome and a fabulous day. I loved it!

While at my stay in Mombasa (that's where the graduation was), I took a trip to the Indian Ocean and took these pics and videos:





...took a selfie... with a sweaty face ;)

This is a photo of Hansa America. I took this pic with my phone. I still love shipping. I hope to own one of these someday.



While at it, I committed a crime. Did you know that it's a crime to take a photo from any of the Mombasa ferries? Well, I took a selfie... from MV Kilindini.

I had some random camera man take this short video. It shows some of the crazy stuff I did at the coast.




Oooh yeah! Did I say that I won an award? Well, I did! I give God all the glory for that.


The word AWESOME cannot describe the weekend well enough.

Thank You God for the beauty of life.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Judy!
    I am very proud of you.
    Happy that I came and witnessed this major step in your life.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete